Sunday

Google's HOLI with My Holi Ambigram

Hi dudes,
A very happy Holi to all. Exactly last year I have posted an ambigram for Holi and was really successful. Got good feedbacks via mails from viewers. Thanks a ton to all of you!


I'm here with the Holi doodle made by Google on an eve of Holi is below.
The above holi doodle is for this year, where as the holi doodle for past year was below
*All above pictures are taken form the Google site.
Here is the snippet of my post on the Holi ambigram for the last year.

Hi buddies,
Today I'm going to post the ambigram for the Festival name celebrating in INDIA.Now lets have a look on the generated(created) ambigram for the name  "holi" is below.
The ambigram generator/maker/creator for this holi is its me, Monie.
This is under Rotational /symmetrical category of Ambigram.
Now, the 180 degree rotated ambigram of the above ambigram is below

Read more: http://fontstyles.blogspot.com/2010/02/ambigram-created-for-colored-holi.html#ixzz1H8N7m57R

Hope every one enjoys this post.
Have a nice day...
Have a colorful holi :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home