Saturday

New Ambigram design for Lata/Ram

Hi Folks,
Its been so long in designing the names. I/m inactive due to issues and now Im not fully occupied with the work. So now im back to post the designs and ambigrams to make your name more stylish.

so today I'm presenting you the typical Indian couple names that you can easily identify by rotating to 180 degrees. That is nothing but LATA & RAM. 
Mr. Ram is colleague at my work place. He is working with me from 2 yrs. He is stylish and ferocious man.

My pencil design and sketch of RAM & LATA ambigram is

Above is the name LatA. By rotating the name with 180 degrees you will get the name "ram". 


rAm is the name that is after rotation.


Hope you enjoined the name and the design

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home