Friday

Name Nataraj Ambigrammed

The post that I’m going to publish is under the category of Fontstyle: Rotational Ambigram

I thought of creating ambigram for a name that I can show my 100% stuff. It took over two days to ambigram the name nataraj.
I’m extremely delighted to share the ambigram nataraj because it’s a demanding name intendingto an excellent design.This letters in ambigram name nataraj looks like small boxes (intentionally did). This is a first trail to make letters as boxes.
Now stare at the actual ambigram name nataraj. This is an awesome piece from my hands.To make it clear the letters in ambigram name is “ n a t a r a J ”






As usual the 180o rotated ambigram is below.





Thanks for reading this post. Hope you will be encouraging me for posting many more ambigrams here!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home