Thursday

genelia caught and ambigrammed by me with a new font style

Hello my dear viewers,




I was to a certain extent busy with office work for weeks. So, I couldn’t post any amibgrams on those days. Now I'm at this juncture to post a brand new ambigram for the well-liked name in the field of cinemas in India.
The name is none other than GENELIA D’Souza. As she is upcoming actress in Bollywood & Tollywood, I got an idea why don’t I create ambigram for her name and post it? The end result of this question is today’s postJ.
Give a look for the ambigram style for Genelia. You can consider the fonts in name as “GenELiA “for better understanding.

As typical the Rotated 180oof the above picture is below

If you don’t make out who is Genelia D’souza and hunted to glimpse the snapshots of her ###click here###
Thanks for reading this post. If you want to see various amibgrams, tick on the ambigram names in the label search, which made easy and in the right side panel.
Happy reading …………………

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home