Saturday

America is now ambigrammed America by me!!

Dear Viewers
As I informed you earlier that I will post the ambigram of the other country after "India as Ambigram " .
Now I'm here to present you the different view/style of ambigram. Tried for some thing new and got succeeded now. I'm happy for this to publish this Ambigram to you all.
Today I'm posting you the another ambigram of country. which is none other other than .... America. Yes, it is .... I searched even for america ambigram on internet but it got vain. I didn't find the ambigram :( . so thought of creating the ambigram for America. Now it's done.
Lets have a look a brief about America from wiki.
Formation
South America
broke off from the west of the supercontinent Gondwanaland around 135 million years ago (Ma), forming its own continent. Starting around 15 Ma, the collision of the Caribbean Plate and the Pacific Plate resulted in a series of volcanoes along the border that created a number of islands. The gaps in the archipelago of Central America filled in with material eroded off North America and South America, plus new land created by continued volcanism. By 3 Ma, the continents of North America and South America were linked by the Isthmus of Panama, thereby forming the single landmass of the Americas.
Now the ambigrammed Image of America is below.

The 180o rotated image of the above ambigram is below.

Hope you enjoied by seeing this ambigram. do share this information to your friends too :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't expected that america be ambigrammed. Now I became a fan for your creativity :). good job buddy

October 24, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger bharathi said...

I LOVE U

February 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home