Thursday

Merry Christmas Tree in Alphabets

Hi Viewers, Wish you all Merry Christmas!!
Enjoy the day!!


This 


Xmas, 
I would 
like to put 
up a tree in my 
heart, and instead 
of hanging presents, 
I would like to put the 
names of all my friends. 
Close friends and not so close 
friends. The old friends, the new 
friends. Those that I see every day 
and the ones that I rarely see. The ones 
that I always remember and the ones that 
I sometimes forget. The ones that are always 
there and the ones that seldom are. The friends of 
difficult times and the ones of happy times. Friends 
who, without meaning to, I have hurt, or without meaning 
to have hurt me. Those that I know well and those I only know 
by name. Those that owe me little and those that I owe so much. 
My humble friends and my important friends. The names of all those 
that have passed through my life no matter how fleetingly. A tree with 
very deep roots and very long 
and strong branches so that 
their names may never be 
plucked from my heart. So 
that new names from all 
over may join the existing ones. A tree with a very 
pleasant shade so that our friendship may take a 
moment of rest from the battles of life. "May the 
happy moments of Xmas brighten every day of 
the new year". These are my sincere wishes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home